Aims and Objectives:
- The advancement of the Islamic faith in Manchester.
- To advance education, in particular Islamic education.
- To provide facilities in the interests of social welfare for recreation and other leisure-time occupation with the object of’improving the conditions of life for the inhabitants’of Manchester.
- To assist the Muslims in adopting islamic way of marriages
- To promote religious goodwill and brotherly relations among Muslims and to provide a social framework for Muslim unity and co-operation.
- To adopt all legitimate and honourable means in conformity with the principles of Islam to raise funds for maintaining the Mosque and establishing an Islamic Educational/Cultural centre and a library in Manchester.
- To assist in proper Burials of the deceased subject to the law of the land.